Monday, June 25, 2007

Welcome All

I am P.B. Suresh Babu from Chennai, Tamilnadu, India. I am an Advocate by profession. I am firm with my ideologies and style, at the same time I accommodate others concerns as well. I feel good in being useful to as many people as I can. I am interested to involve in activities and in sharing opinions .

This blog is intended to bring the Indian laws as applicable in Tamilnadu in a common man's language through the web.I would also like to answer queries that the interested visitors may like to ask. Opinion sharing could be the better way to explain law. one persons query may cover the interest of many. when opinions are published in public domine it will serve a lot of people.
the opinions in this blog online may not be perfect opinions as the are not given after scrutiny of relevant documents or after a one to one discussion. readers are advised to consult a lawyer of their locality or meet me in person before proceeding as per the opinion.

No comments: